Recipe – Buffalo Chicken Dip Baked Bread Bowl
- 1 round or oval bread loaf (the size of a small dinner plate)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 oz bleu cheese
- 1 container of Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 oz melted butter
- Celery sticks (to serve)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cut the top 1/8 off the bread loaf and scoop out the bread inside to create a bowl, leaving the walls of the bread bowl about 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick.
- Slice the “lid” of the bread bowl into finger-sized pieces; these can be dunked in the finished dip later.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and bleu cheese until smooth.
- Scoop the cheese mix into the bread bowl, piling it into a mound in the center.
- Spoon the Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip around the cheese mixture, then over the top to completely cover it.
- Brush the bowl and top of the willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip with melted butter, and top generously with the shredded cheese.
- Place the bread bowl on a baking sheet into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with the sliced bread and celery sticks, and don’t forget you can eat the bread bowl too!