Recipe – Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 container of Willow Tree Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Almond slivers or chopped walnuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare the bread by brushing both sides of each piece with olive oil.
- Place on pan and bake at 325°F for 7 minutes. Remove pan, flip pieces of bread and return to oven for another 7 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and top with Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad. Garnish with nuts, serve and enjoy!