Recipe – Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 container of Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Panko Bread Crumbs (about 1/3 cup depending on moisture)
- Celery, finely grated or diced
- Carrot, finely grated or diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Bleu cheese dipping sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a non-stick baking sheet.
- Combine the Buffalo Chicken Dip, panko crumbs, egg, scallions, celery and carrot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 20-25 small meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto greased baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with bleu cheese dressing, if desired.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!