Recipe – Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip Nachos
- 1 container Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Small bunch scallions (5-6)
- Arrange the corn chips on a large oven proof platter in an even layer.
- Spread the buffalo chicken dip over the center of the nachos.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the whole platter then pop the whole platter in the oven at 350F for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
- Garnish with finely sliced scallions before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!