Recipe – Sweet and Spicy Chinese Style Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 container Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8oz fresh pineapple, finely diced
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds to garnish, toasted
- Add all the of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well, you can add more pineapple juice to adjust the dipping consistency.
- To toast the sesame seeds bring a non stick sauce to a high heat, do not add any oil or fat to the pan. When the pan surface is hot add the sesame seeds. Leave to toast on one side for 10-15 seconds then swish them around the pan to toast the other side. They will color very quickly so keep a close eye on them.
- Enjoy the dip cold or warmed in the microwave for 3-4 minutes (stir halfway through cooking). Before serving sprinkle the top of the dip with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Fortune cookies make a great accompaniment for this sweet and spicy dip!