Recipe – Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 container of Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 can of refried beans
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 3/4 cup of crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 4 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 scallions
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix refried beans with 1/4 cup of hot sauce and then spread into baking dish as the first layer.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the refried beans.
- Spread the Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Top with bleu cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped scallions and bacon bits.
- Serve with celery and tortilla chips and enjoy!