Recipe – Willow Tree Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Willow Tree Classic Chicken Salad
- 2 lbs. baby red bliss potatoes
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 16oz tub of sour cream
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 package of ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup chopped chives
- Slice potatoes in half (or smaller if you prefer).
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Stir together sour cream, lemon juice and ranch seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine Classic Chicken Salad and cooked potatoes, then add in sour cream, lemon juice and ranch seasoning mixture.
- Top with chopped chives and shredded cheddar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!