Recipe – Spicy ‘Street’ Corn Wrap with Sour Cream and Cilantro
- Willow Tree Buffalo Style Chicken Salad
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- Small bunch of fresh cilantro
- A fresh lime
- Sour cream
- White tortilla wraps
- Bring a heavy bottom frying pan to a high heat on the stove.
- When the pan is very hot add the sweet corn kernels.
- When they have charred, turn the kernels every few minutes until they are charred on most sides.
- Tip the kernels from the pan on kitchen paper to cool.
- Finely slice the red onion and mix into the Willow Tree Farm Buffalo Chicken Salad. Add the juice of half a lime and the chopped fresh cilantro.
- When the sweet corn is cool mix it into the chicken salad.
- Lay out a tortilla wrap and spoon a generous portion of chicken salad in a line down the center of the wrap.
- Spoon a layer of sour cream on top of the chicken salad.
- Roll the wrap tightly and serve with a little extra lime for anyone that want’s a little extra zing for spring!