- Willow Tree Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- Acorn Squash
- Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar
For the chicken salad:
- Slice the grapes and dice the celery.
- Combine Willow Tree Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad, sliced grapes and diced celery together in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
For the acorn squash:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the tops off the acorn squash and remove the seeds.
- Pour a little water on a baking sheet; place the squash (flesh side down).
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Turn squash flesh-side up.
- Drizzle with olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until flesh is tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool and stuff with Willow Tree Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad mixture. Serve and enjoy!