- 1 container of Willow Tree Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- Butternut squash, chopped into squares
- Brown sugar
- Fresh baby spinach
- Olive oil
- Goat cheese
- Lay out chopped butternut squash on lined baking sheet.
- Coat evenly with olive oil, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes, until soft and caramelized.
- In a bowl, combine Willow Tree Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad and baked butternut squash, then set aside.
- Line a serving bowl with a bed of fresh baby spinach.
- Add Willow Tree Chicken Salad mixture.
- Top with extra cranberries, walnuts and crumbled goat cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!