For the Dip
- Willow Tree Caesar Chicken Dip
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes to garnish, diced
For the Eggplant Dippers
- 1 eggplant
- 1 heaped tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Mix the Willow Tree Caesar Chicken Dip, tomatoes and basil together.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl then garnish with the diced cherry tomatoes and finely chopped basil.
- Cut the eggplant into chunky ‘fries’.
- Place in a large sandwich or freezer bag; add in the flour, salt and pepper
- Shake well to coat the eggplant dippers in flour.
- Bring the oil in a frying pan to a medium high heat then add the eggplant.
- Fry on each side for a few minutes until golden brown
- Place the cooked dippers onto a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!